Thursday, November 13, 2008

Peppermint Bark

Anyone who knows me knows that my life revolves around God, my family (which I consider my friends to be my family too) and chocolate. Well, I have some very important chocolate news to share - the Ghirardelli Store at Downtown Disney is now giving out free samples of their Peppermint Bark!!! They had been handing out the peanut butter samples, which were delicious, but I was ready for a change.

I know this because my mom has flown down to spend a few days with us. After we picked her up at the airport, we headed over to one of our favorite Disney spots for a quick bite to eat. We love Downtown Disney, and luckily for us, Alex believes it is actually Disney. He still doesn't know about the Magic Kingdom, and we can't afford to tell him just yet :).

Here is a picture of Alex outside of the Lego store there. He is looking at a model of St. Basil's Cathedral in Moscow. It is hard to replicate St. Basil's beauty, but this was a good effort.

1 comment:

Jody said...

What a great picture of Alex. I know you have a sweet tooth. I have a vivid memory of you walking down the hall in Brokaw with a tube of cookie dough and a spoon. How did you stay so thin doing that?