A few weeks ago, I signed up for facebook and began reconnecting with some of my high school friends. I was very happy to learn that my friend Dale (from high school) also lives in beautiful, sunny central Florida. We have been talking and decided to get together so our families could meet. My family loves Downtown Disney, so I thought we could meet there. Well, Dale and his friend Travis have both been working for Disney for several years, so they invited us to join them at the MAGIC KINGDOM!!!! Here is a picture of all of us outside of the infamous Mad Tea Party.
From left to right: Travis, Dale, me, Alex and Charlie.
We had a wonderfully magical day. In this photo, Alex and I are relaxing in Minnie's sun room.
Alex loved seeing Mickey's house, and he was so surprised to meet Mickey in his house!
The highlight of the day was watching the 3:00 parade (at 3:00 oddly enough - ha ha). Travis, we were especially glad to be watching the parade from YOUR land! Alex loved waving at all of the characters, and many of them came over to shake his hand or sometimes hug him. One of the chimney sweepers even rubbed dirt on his face!
2 comments:
THAT IS AWESOME!!!! I am so glad you were able to go to the Magic Kingdom! I know you were wanting to take ALex but like you have said it was a dream for a little ways down the road. I am so happy for you guys! It looks like all had a great time:)
How cool is that? What a blessing!
Post a Comment