When I moved away to college, I began celebrating my birthday as a season. I would have a party with my friends, and then one later with my family who lived about three hours away. Since we still live away from our family, Alex gets a birthday season too. It is really great to spread the fun out since he waits all year for his special day. To keep celebrating, we took Alex to an orchard and a pumpkin patch on the weekend after his birthday. He had so much fun petting the horse at the orchard and playing at the pumpkin patch.
Alex and I visited the pumpkin patch for his field trip. It was so much fun that we had to take Daddy too. When we got there, Alex recognized the owner, and went up to thank her for letting the kids come to her patch. She was so touched, and said that he made her day! He is so sweet and loving. Here are so photos of the play area at Kathy's Pumpkin Patch over in Iowa.
No comments:
Post a Comment