Thursday, March 12, 2009

Alex the Farmer

In case I didn't get a chance to tell you all, Alex and I had to make a quick trip home last week. My dear Aunt Mariam passed away, so we went home for her funeral. When our plane landed on Sunday, it was around 24 degrees. Thankfully, while we were there, the weather finally started warming up toward the end of the week. On Friday, we went out to visit the animals on Uncle John's farm. Here they are driving John's tractor.


Alex had a great time playing with most of the animals. The chickens didn't really like it when Alex tried to pet them. We can't wait to go fishing there when we visit this summer.

2 comments:

steph said...

nothing like a boy on a tractor!!! I am so glad we were able to have coffee while you were in town. It was great seeing you and I LOVED having Alex for the day!

Jody said...

Wow! What a fun trip for Alex. Sorry to hear about your aunt.