Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Mall at Millenia

When you think of our family, you might not think of words like luxurious or sophisticated or even fashionable or trendy. In fact, if you have ever seen me before I showered, you might think - impoverished or scary. Well, we do seem to clean up pretty well and shower daily, so Saturday after we ventured out to Orlando's Mall at Millenia. Some of the stores include: LOUIS VUITTON,CHANEL,GUCCI,BURBERRY, DIOR, JIMMY CHOO, ST. JOHN, TIFFANY & CO., and CARTIER. Most of these stores I only know of by watching Sex and the City reruns on TBS. I really wanted to try on a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes, but I didn't have the nerve. Alex was really excited to see all of the new sites in the mall, so I don't think we even passed by it. We did take time to visit with Santa, of course, and I thought you would enjoy seeing some of the Christmas decorations.









Here is Santa's photo area.



And good news - all Lexus owners get free valet parking! Do you think they would have believed we left our Lexus at home?

1 comment:

Donna said...

You're so funny, Pam!

Paul and I love to window shop at the Millenia Mall at Christmas...it's bigger than life (decor AND price tags!).

I especially love the Pottery Barn Kids store...it's hard NOT to buy anything in there!