Last night, my dear husband finally found our nativity set and put it out while Alex was sleeping. Alex was so excited to see it this morning. As soon as he saw it, he ran over to it and started to sing "Away in a Manger." Here is a picture of Alex and the set. This photo was totally staged because he first saw the nativity set while we were getting dressed, so he was half naked. That is not the kind of blog I want to publish :)
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love that he knew what it was and started singing.
so cute! i miss him...and you guys too!
Awwe, how sweet! And he looks so happy! :) I can't wait until our kid-friendly Nativity Scene arrives...
So sweet! He's such a doll.
That is adorable! Here's a big hug for Alex. (((ALEX)))
Post a Comment