Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I have friends
Help! I have been sucked into facebook. It is so addicting. I can talk to anyone and everyone - friends from college, new friends in my new town, friends from high school (whom I haven't talked to in years), and even our translator Vika from Russia. There is so much to figure out. It is crazy. To my new friends in Fla, if I start missing important meetings like play dates at the park, please come and confiscate my computer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Don't make me come over there and whisk you guys away for some fun!!! Actually, we're almost always up for some fun times!
Thanks Donna - so far, I have not checked in today. I am starting to get the shakes though :)
You are too funny! I haven't been sucked into facebook yet, but I have heard of several people who have!
I try to stay off the hard stuff...FB is one of those things you can get seriously addicted to. I mostly just stick to messaging with my friends and posting an occasional picture or update. Blogging is definitely my weakness...I LOVE to write!
By the way, Matty called me too...see my comment on your earlier post.
Hey Donna - that is so funny about Matt. I wonder if he will be my facebook friend :)
I am glad you got sucked into facebook, just another way to keep in touch. It definitely can be very addicting. I love it though because I have been able to keep up with people from all over the country!!
Post a Comment